Tuned for Firefox 1.5+. Sorry, no support for some special commands yet.
- NEWS!!! - browse .hyp files inside a software archive directly by using the archive URL (LHA/ZIP/TGZ/TBZ2)
- browse through your own .hyp collection exposed via FTP or HTTP server
- no initial to HTML conversion overhead (everything happens on the fly)
HYP publishing recomendations:
- expose bare .hyp file as is on site so that it is immediatelly browsable without any .zip extractions etc. (.hyp already uses lha compression).
- perhaps you can add a direct link to libhyp.atari.org clicking on which anyone would be able to browse the hypertext.
Here is a couple of direct .hyp browse file link examples:
2005 - Apr 2006
- support for .hyp files inside arhives (LHA, ZIP, TGZ, TBZ2)
- got a libhyp.atari.org domain redirect
- improved encoding so that latin1 is now latin1 indeed
- fixed some more more or less crucial bugs
- support for all .hyp graphics as SVG fragments